Friday, December 02, 2005

First Sale!

Ok, so I'm a little wigged out right now. On wednesday night I was offered a contract from Samhain publishing for my novella Dragon's Birth. I'm so excited! A little in shock still, but excited too. Samhain is a new company, but they have already attracted some big names so it was a shock that they were interested in my story. Now I have to work hard on the second one...and tonight I had an inspiration for Vander's story - a story I had no intention of telling...Don't tell my dad but I get alot of inspiration while doing dishes....he'd wonder why I don't do them more often.

On other news...Nano was a flop for me this year, though I did better than last year so that's something right?

Deadlines for the January issue of Enchanted Ramblings is coming up so I have to get my butt in gear and finish my articles and stuff. Aline's such a slave driver!

No comments: