Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dragon's Birth release date

Well the release date for my book has been pushed forward and is now February 28th...and it's official since it's actually on the site! I'm so excited to see my name on a book....just thinking about it makes my heart flutter.

I'm working away on this short story which, if I'm not careful is going to turn into a novella. Not that it matters since the contest I'd intended to enter it in closes today and the story is nowhere near done. Oh well, maybe next year I'll have something ready for that contest.

Tomorrow is my little boy's second birthday. He wants a hockey cake so we drove all over looking for little hockey people to put on it...we found hockey stick candles too though he was determined to get the a winnie the pooh one for babies first birthday. LOL poor little guy.

No comments: