Friday, January 20, 2006

New Yahoo groups, promotion stuff and other assorted bits

I'm sort of at a writerly loss. the short story I was working on is twisting me up in knots...not sure why it's not working for me, but it's driving me bonkers so I'm giving it a rest. While that percolates I'm working on the sequel to Dragon's Birth..which I should have been working on in the first place.

So my montly goal of submitting at least one thing is looking grim.

The Scribes have started a new yahoo group called "Author Box" which we are hoping will be a place for writers to get together and share information, promote work and tantalize readers.

Sigh...Every time I log in to post here I see that entry about the first day of Nano and I cringe. Talk about constant reminders of failure! LOL oh well. The WIP I started for Nano this year is one of the ones waiting for attention and I'll get to it..in turn. When Seth and Lorrick and Vander have stopped bugging me.

Back to Vander now....he's finally calling to me again! YAY!

No comments: