Monday, April 17, 2006

Congrats to Kim and Merris!

Two of my friends have new releases and I just wanted to be sure to blog about it.

Merris Hawk's Truth or Dare came out on April 8th from Silk's Vault www.silksvault.com

Kim Rees' The Billionaire's Seduction came out today from Triskelion www.triskelionpublishing.com

there...see I can remember to do stuff. Eventually.

Still waiting on word on Atlantis....

I'm working on a proposal for a short story which I'm calling 7 days to darkness...an alternate history with Richard the Lionheart as a secondary character. I only hope it doesn't get crazy long and out of control because there is a very definate limit on word length.

Oh, and in non-writing news...we got two baby guinea pigs. Potter and Weasely are the newest additions to our little family.

1 comment:

Kim Rees / Kim Knox said...

Thanks, Jenn

It's been a long, long, long time coming, LOL

Kim