Friday, May 05, 2006

Survivor Rant

*sigh* I know this is so totally not about writing but I had to get it off my chest...

Why does every survivor fan have a huge hard on for Terry? Geesh, the guy is strong, yes we know that....who give a crap? He's so not a likable person and yet everyone is saying he's playing an amazing game...hello! he's done basically no stratagizing what so ever (unless you count is pissant attempts right after merge) He has the immunity idol so he's not even trying to make friends. He knows everyone on Casaya is going to have to turn on each other at some point but you'd think he'd make some effort to be nice so that if he makes it to final 2 those who were pissed will see him in a better light. Right now it's going to come down to a cocky, smug prick and someone who played you... Hmmm let's see...who would you take, the devil you know or the devil you don't know? Why does he not see that?

And the reward challenge! OMG! Why does everyone agree with him that a mother doesn't compare to a wife? Yes maybe those who are married would rather see their wife/husband than their mother...but when you're a young guy who has no spouse and you are that close to your mother...how DARE Terry belittle that and say it's only his mother? How freaking stupid do you have to be? He should have kept his mouth shut about why he chose because he pissed off Aras big time with that. Can the guy possible do anything more to piss off the people who may have to chose if he's worthy for a million bucks?

Just once, I'd like to see the guy do something intellegent in the game...and I'm not talking about puzzle challenges...I'm talking about the game-as in dealing with people. So far they've shown him do nothing that would make me say..well...Terry's a nice guy...I wouldn't mind him winning...he comes off as a complete stuck up, arrogant ass...and not just because of the fact that he's winning challenges. It shows a high level of arrogance that he's not attempting to be friendly. He just sits back looking smug...

Maybe I just don't like smugness. *sigh*

I hope he doesn't win. I know I'm probably the only one who feels that way but whatever. I think those people who think Terry is the best player to ever play survivor forgot the "outwit" part....

Ok...rant over...back to writing...

1 comment:

Jan Springer said...

Sorry Jennie, unfortunately I don't watch Survivor. lol
But you're right smugness is not a good thing. Toss the bum out! ;-)

jan