Monday, November 06, 2006

Beginnings is available for pre-order at Amazon!

Ok, so my name isn't listed in the author search part, they only put 3 out of the 6 authors in the book, but the important part to remember is that I have a book coming out in PRINT!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599982803/ref=wl_it_dp/002-1699097-7621614?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1FKWTSAHXOARC&colid=1K4SCTO7CDG34

Now I'll be dancing around all night and won't get any writing done...oh well, I'm on top of my nano goals so it's all good. I need a celebratory beer!

4 comments:

Kim Rees / Kim Knox said...

woo hoo, Jenn!!!!!!!

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money