Sunday, November 26, 2006

Moving Atlantis is now available!

Yeah, I know...I'm a bit behind on the announcement. It's been a week of sick kids, ER visits and cleaning. We had a wedding to attend yesterday and today the inlaws came for a visit. So, yes I'm five days late in announcing that Moving Atlantis is now available at Samhain publishing.

www.samhainpublishing.com

Now, I'm the first person to admit that I suck at promoting. I dislike dropping excerpts at 100 different yahoo groups because I feel it's not fair to do that if you don't participate in conversations on those groups. If I could keep up with all those conversations I'd been glued to the computer 24/7 and would never get any actual writing done...not to mention my kids would starve.

On the other hand, if I don't get my butt in gear and start promoting myself, I'll have to start looking for a job when the youngest heads to school. *eep*

No comments: