Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's that time of year again...

With the snow we've been getting, it's hard to deny that Christmas is on it's way. How does it happen that I manage to leave presents to the last minute every year? I have the greatest intentions to get all the shopping done by October and every time I find myself braving the shops mid December in a panic. Of course it could be that we never have any money so buying presents isn't usually possible until it's cruch time. I'd hoped to be able to put all my writing income for christmas but things came up...like bills...stupid bills. On the other hand, there wasn't much income to put away. Sad. Hopefully this year will be better now that I've gotten my feet wet.

The other thing the snow makes me think of is new years and those resolutions that I never seem to be able to keep. Keep the house clean *snort*, take the dogs for more walks *eep*, write every day *oops*, stop eating so much junk *sob*. Why do I torture myself? I mean, who can vow to do that for a whole year? It's just not feasible.

Well I'm off to bake, clean and walk the dogs....at least if I'm going to clean I should be able to eat the junk...and walking the dogs makes the extra calories sort of disappear...it's all good.

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)

Askinstoo said...

Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)