Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wedding Wars

I have been watching the previews for this on A&E for well over a month now, so I just had to watch it. Boy am I glad I did. What a clever, funny, heart warming story! The issue of same sex marriage is one that's very dear to me, so I knew I'd enjoy it, but I had no idea how much. I'm generally not a huge fan of made for TV movies...I just gotta say, the writer on this one deserves a huge ovation. the characterization, the dialogue, the storyline...wow. It also had a great cast.

If you missed it last night, there is an encore this saturday at 10 (I think it's at 10) Definately check it out.

k, for someone who writes, that review was really pathetic LOL but I was up really late, then got woken early by the kiddies so my brain feels a little melted.

Maybe I shouldn't do any editing or new writing today. LOL I fear for the quality if I do.

No comments: