Monday, January 01, 2007

A look back at 2006

Well, it's officially over, except for the hang over and the mess. Ah, who am I kidding, my house is always a mess. But the point is, 2006 has ended and it's time to take a quick look over the year before moving on to 2007.

Obviously, the first thing that comes to mind is that my first book was published in 2006, so it will always be a memorable year for me in that respect. Two other releases, including one in print followed, not bad for the first year.

This year also saw the destruction of my laptop, the end of my ipod and a few other small personal disasters. On the larger scale, I lost my maternal grandparents (Grampa in September to heart failure and Gran just two days before christmas to cancer)

All in all, it's been an up and down year, which is pretty normal I guess.

So for 2007...my resolutions are:
no more coke...(the cola I mean...not the white powdery crap)
write more and submit at least 12 things
go camping more often and get out in the canoe a lot
cut back on the sugar and junk
pay off some debts and get the finances under control!

Here's hoping for a good year for everyone in 2007

No comments: