1…. Star Wars. I've wanted to be a Jedi all my life!
2. Dark Hunters - lots of hot guys kicking butt? I'd be happy there.
3. Valdemar - I grew up with Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar stories and always wanted to be a Herald.
4. Stargate - Ok, so I know the whole military thing wouldn't work for me...I'm not good at following orders without snarky back talk, but still so much to explore.
5. Celta - I think that's the planet name in Robin D. Owens's Heart series. I love the concept of flair.
6. Charmed. Ok, so I wanna be a kick ass witch. Who doesn't?
7. Harry Potter - Riding a broomstick, battling ultimate evil and tending to magical creatures...that's cool, but what does it for me is the robes and the wand. Wands are cool.
8. Star Trek - K, I wanna be an "ensign expendable" over and over again. Just cause.
9. Shrek - Wouldn't it be cool to hang with Gingie, the 3 blind mice and donkey?
10. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World - living in a tree house, fighting dinos and other cool enemies with a few hot guys? Why not? The tree house would be awesome.
11. Etheria (I think that's the name) When I was a kid I was soooooo She-ra! Princess of Power, yep, that was me.
12. Gail Dayton's Rose World (LUNA) - cause it might be interestng to try the whole polygamy thing.
13. Pirates - who wouldn't want to sail away with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants