Thursday, March 22, 2007

13 Things I did to avoid writing this week


Thirteen things I did to avoid writing this week


1. Watched lots and lots of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis

2. Made 2 quilt tops

3. Baked cookies

4. Sorted my underwear drawer

5. Read a bunch of fanfiction

6. Research

7. Made a wishlist of camping gear I'd love to get my hands on

8. Planned a summers worth of camping trips

9. Organized a few boxes worth of cookbooks

10. Played Mario Sunshine with the kids

11. Cleaned! You know I'm desperate when I clean

12. Stared out the window while drinking tea....now, technically I could say I was plotting, but in actuallity I was mostly just staring into space

13. Attended a promo chat with the other Daughters of Circe...so I guess the week wasn't a total write off

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





3 comments:

Kim Rees / Kim Knox said...

I've already had ten years of stargate already... you're still a bit of a newbie, hehe *runs*

Jaci Burton said...

I tend to avoid cleaning by writing ;-)

Carolan Ivey said...

You're a quilter? Cool. My Mom has made a bunch of quilts - mostly on a machine. She's a machine kinda gal, but they're beautiful and we all have one. :)

She helped me make one several years ago. It turned out pretty good, but it's not an experience I want to repeat. See, my bed is king-size. 'Nuff said. LOL