Sunday, March 11, 2007

Congrats to Bianca D'Arc!

Bianca won an Eppie for her book The Ice Dragon in the category Best Erotic Romance Fantasy/Paranormal. The Ice Dragon is book 3 in the Dragon Knights series. To see more of her work, check out he website www.Biancadarc.com

In other news....well, I have no other news. We've got some awesome weather for March Break. The sun is out, the snow is melting and I actually have a craving to go snowboarding. When we were in highschool, spring boarding was always my favorite. I haven't been to a ski hill in about 8 years though so I imagine I'd just fall on my arse a bunch of times.

Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis came out on DVD last week. DH promised me I could get it for my birthday but thats a few weeks away and I'm not known for being patient. *sigh* I guess I can hold out. *fingers twitching*

Anyway, I think I've gotten over my burn out, and I'm back to writing. Now to make up for 2 months of slacking!

No comments: