Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ok, I'm lazy

Yep, it's been a while since I've posted. Have you ever gone through a period where you just can't stand the thought of sitting at the computer? That's what I've been feeling the last few months. Needless to say, I have hardly written anything, I've not promoted the books I've already got out and I'm WAY behind on reading emails.

So what have I been doing? Well, I've been reading my Kevin Callan books, and itching to get out camping. I've been making quilts and curtains for the trailer, and I've booked a site for one camping trip. The kids are riled about camping and have already started setting aside the toys they want to take with them. I want to pull the Boler out of it's winter resting spot and go through all my camping gear. Too bad there's several feet of snow, it's well below -20 out and camping is a few months away yet.

Other than that, I've been watching Stargate. Yep, I know. Not exactly productive, but what can I say? I have a few years (like 10) of episodes to catch up on.

I promise to try and post more often, and lord help me, if I have to staple my butt to the chair, I'll pick up the pace on the writing front.

No comments: