Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thurdsay 13 Supernatural quotes


Thirteen quotes from SUPERNATURAL



For those of you who don't watch this show, you should give it a shot. Supernatural is such a well written, well acted show, and is a breath of fresh air among the dozens of crime and medical dramas on out there. If you were a fan of Buffy/Angel/Charmed and are looking for some awesome paranormal entertainment, Supernatural is worth checking out. (plus...2 hot guys...) I thought I'd scrounge up some quotes from the show for this weeks TT since new episodes start up again tonight.



1. From the pilot episode
Sam: Dude, you gotta update your cassette tape collection.
Dean: Why?
Sam: Well for one they are cassette tapes. And two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica... its the greatest hits of mullet rock.
Dean: House rules, Sammy, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.
Sam: Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam okay.
Dean: Sorry cant hear you. The music's too loud.

2. From "Wendigo"
Haley: You're rangers?
Dean: That's right
Haley: And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?
Dean: Oh, sweetheart, I don't do shorts

3. From "Dead in the Water"
Andrea: (to Dean) Must be hard, with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pick-up line

4. From "Skin" which, BTW was directed by Robert Duncan McNeill who was Tom Paris in Star Trek Voyager
Dean: I really wish things could be different, you know, I wish you could just be Joe College.
Sam: Nah, that's okay. You know, truth is, even at Stanford, deep down, I never really fit in.
Dean: Well, that's cuz you're a freak.
Sam: Yeah, thanks.
Dean: Well I'm a freak, too. I'm right there with you, all the way.

5. From "Hook Man"
Dean: I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you.
Sam: What about the shotgun?
Dean: I said that you were hunting ghosts and spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell Week prank.
Sam: And he believed you?
Dean: Well you look like a dumbass pledge.

6. From "Hook Man"
(at a frat party)
Dean: Man, you've been holding out on me, this college thing is awesome!
Sam: This wasn't really my experience.
Dean: Let me guess - libraries, studying, straight A's.
(Sam nods)
Dean: What a geek.

7. From "Bugs"
Sam: Well, Dad never treated you like that, you were perfect. He was all over my case. You don't remember?
Dean: Well, maybe he had to raise his voice, but sometimes you were out of line.
Sam: Right! Right, like when I said I'd rather play soccer than learn bow hunting.
Dean: Bow hunting's an important skill!

8. From "Home"
Dean: Listen, Jenny, it's important, Ow!
(Missouri hits him on the back of the head)
Missouri: Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset. (to Jenny) forgive this boy - he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

9. From "Simon Said"
Sam: The demon said he had plans for me, and children like me.
Dean: Ya...?
Sam: Maybe this is the plan. Maybe we’re all a bunch of psychic freaks. Maybe we’re all supposed to be...
Dean: What, killers? (off Sam’s look) Gimme a break. You’re not a murderer, Sam.
Sam: No? Last time I checked, I kill all kinds of things

10. From "The Usual Suspects"
Sam: I needed some time off. To deal. So, I'm taking a road trip with my brother.
Ballard: How's that going for you?
Sam: Great. I mean, we saw the second largest ball of twine in the continental U.S. Awesome.

11. From "The Usual Suspects" Dean is being interogated by the police
Sheridan: Talk directly into the camera, start by stating your name for the record.
Dean: My name is Dean Winchester. I’m an Aquarius, I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women.

12. From "Hunted" This one had half a dozen good quotes and it was soooo hard to pick
Sam: These are .223 Caliber, subsonic rounds, the guy must've put a suppressor on the rifle.
Ava: Dude, who are you?
Sam: I ah...I just I...I just watch a lot of TJ Hooker.

12: From "Hunted"
Dean: What’s the point of saving the world if you can’t get a little nookie once in a while, huh?

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





10 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's great!! I watched the first 3 episodes, then they moved it to a channel I can't get on my satellite!! How wrong is that? I do, however, have the first season on DVD. Just no time to watch it!!

Kim Rees / Kim Knox said...

LOL I like #12

Lori said...

I love that show!

amy said...

BIL watches that and I have caught glimpses of it.thanks


Amys Random Thoughts is having a cool blogging scavenger hunt starting May 1st. Details were announced today. Hope you will participate!

Michelle Hasker said...

hehhe what a great list and great quotes. I should check the show out :)

Aline de Chevigny said...

You stinker LOL. Good list anyway.

Aline

Denise Patrick said...

Cute. Looks interesting, but I never watch TV anymore.

Elena Croft said...

I soo need to watch this series. Great quotes.

Elena

Starrlight said...

One of my favorite shows! Good taste and a great selection of quotes. "I don't do shorts" indeed!

Tink said...

Sounds great! I hope one of our networks will buy the series to show over here!
Thanks for visiting my collections TT!