Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well darn

So, I went to change the picture and the stupid computer stalled...then I couldn't get back into blogger. *sigh*

After all that frustration, I did manage to have some fun on Thursday. We went canoeing up by Bracebridge and had an awesome time. We try to get out in the canoe every year on our anniversary, or close to it. (Our anniversary is actually today, but DH had to work.)

Now I'm chilling with a beer, some chocolate erection cake and working on my first attempt at a m/m erotic romance. Things are going very well so far *grin* so I'm happy. The urge to dive into all my canoe books and plan every single day of the summer is hard to resist though.

Back to work. Hopefully blogger will be cooperative this week.

1 comment:

Carolan Ivey said...

You've been tagged!

http://carolanivey.blogspot.com