Thursday, May 01, 2008

I've been Tagged!

The Rules:

Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don't forget to post the rules.

1. I have five guinea pigs. Chloe, Foxy Cleopatra, Cookie, Jack and Malfoy.

2. I'm addicted to all mac toys...when apple releases a new version of ipod, or something like appleTV or iphone I slobber all over the screen for days wanting one.

3. I also have an addiction to fanfiction *glares at Kim*

4. There's a song sparrow at the bird feeder right outside my window right now and I can hear cardinals singing nearby.

5. I want to be out in my canoe...RIGHT NOW!

6. I always wanted to learn to play drums. For some reason, my parents weren't supportive of the idea...now that I have kids I can sorta see why.

7. I'm currently listening to the soundtrack for High school Musical 2...I'm so lame!

People I'm tagging

Kim Knox
Dawn Montgomery

I know...it says five, but I don't know anyone else who hasn't already been tagged!

No comments: