Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A Sale!

I received a contract for Jewel of the Highlands yesterday from Red Rose Publishing. Very excited. It's been a while since I've had a sale, well it's been a while since I've done much serious writing.

I've been trying my best to keep up with my writing goals the last month, but with no real heat in the house, it's hard to write. My writing office is now a pillow on the floor of the living room, with the laptop on the footstool for our poang chair. I think my butt and back are going to go on strike at some point. It's not the most ergonomic set up. But, since we can't heat the sunporch, where my desk is, it'll have to do. Apparently, their best guess for when we'll have our new furnace set up is March 21st....

Okay, back to work. Or maybe out to get a coffee...at least the car can be kept warm.

No comments: