Monday, January 23, 2012

In From the Cold has a cover (obviously) and a release date, January 26th.

My current WIPs are moving along slowly. Its been cold in my office so I moved to the living room..it's warm but full of distractions. I managed almost 1K while the kids were curling yesterday but thats the most I've done all week.

I've had to re-evaluate my plans for the next few months. There are a few submission calls I'd really like to try for but figuring out which from my list to post pone is a little harder than I thought it would be.

I knew this would happen though. Submission calls with interesting themes pop up and I get excited to try my hand at them. Its made worse when the publisher is one I've wanted to submit to for a while. I'll fiddle with my list today since I'll probably be on the road for a while (I won't be driving LOL not that I haven't seen drivers do worse)


No comments: