Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday 13


”thursday-13″

My Favorite 13 Romance series


I thought this would be easy. I have a lot of favorite romance books but limiting myself to a favorite series was a little harder.

1. The Cynster Family - Stephanie Laurens - LOVE possessive, protective, overbearing heros.

2. The Quinn brothers - Nora Roberts - My favorite couple in this one is Phillip and Sybill. The brothers are such great characters and Sybill's growth was wonderful.

3. The Malory Family - Johanna Lindsay - These were some of the first historical romance novels I ever read, and I will re-read them on an annual basis. I especially love James and Anthony.

4. The Gallagher Family - Nora Roberts -I love a good Irish hero, and I love Aiden and Jude the best. I have a soft spot for heroines who start off thinking they have no courage, and end up finding themselves.

5. Three Sisters Island - Nora Roberts - First one again was my favorite, for the same reason.

6. Deadly Series - Brenda Joyce - I love mysteries, so adding that to a historical series that also has romance is awesome.

7. The Sherbrooke Family - Catherine Coulter - I fell in love with Douglass and Ryder when I was a teenager.

8. The Bridgerton Family - Julia Quinn - A fun family. It's been a while since I've re-read the series, must do that again soon.

9. Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon - Just Yum!

10. Highlander Series - Karen Marie Moning - more pure yum!

11. The Magic series - Catherine Coulter - More historical romance. My favorite of the three was Midsummer Magic with Philip Hawksbury and Frances.

12. Bastion Club - Stephanie Laurens (okay I pretty much love all her books)

13. The Star series - Catherine Coulter - I'm not usually a fan of historical romances set in America, but I really liked this one set in California.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


3 comments:

CountryDew said...

Thank you for this list. I've read the Three Sisters series but none of the others. I will have to check them out.

Adelle Laudan said...

I am aching for some reading time. Soon as I'm done the 1st draft of this book, I'm taking some 'me' time. Happy T13!

Heather said...

You hit upon a few of my favorites, including 2, 3, 4, and 11. Thanks for visitintg me this week--so sorry I could not get over here sooner!